Visitors

Monday, December 13, 2010

Wicked Good - What the critics are saying...Marilyn, retired NYC Hofstra University Professor, now residing in New Mexico

Hi Amy;

Your novel hit me right in the pit of my stomach. I have a friends who may have aspergers. Another friend has been with an aspergers man for 10 years and she diagnosed my friend. She first informed me of this only about a month ago. Before she shared this information I was not aware of this disease. I do know now that it takes many forms.

You have a story to tell. I read the 20 chapters in one sitting- just now. Your first chapter is perfect. It sets the stage and you are left wanting to know more.

I think it is well written and I want to see more. My only suggestion is that aspergers be more clearly defined. People should be made aware of this problem and I am glad that it is finally coming out.

I am proud of you.

Let me know when I can see more.

Hugs, Marilyn

Dear Marilyn,
Thank you for your very kind words!  Would it be okay if we post your letter on the blog for our feature: "What the critics are saying….”
Amy

Amy - I’d be honored. Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment