Visitors

Monday, February 7, 2011

Wicked Good - What the critics are saying...Minda A. from NY



     "Just finished chapter 80. Not just "wicked good".....wicked FABULOUS!!!! When you originally mentioned that there were 80 chapters, I was concerned how long it would take to read and if you would really be able to hold up the intrigue. WOW! The chapters just flew by. It was like an addiction. I couldn't wait until I received the next chapter. I can't thank you enough for sharing. Good luck on the next book. Can't wait to read what's happening in their lives. You've created real people! I feel like I know them and I actually care what happens to them...without having the burden of having to do anything for them, except feel sorry for them, love them and root for them!"

                            -Minda A. New York

No comments:

Post a Comment