Visitors

Monday, February 21, 2011

Wicked Good - what the critics are saying...Sahily F., Arcadia, CA

             Sahily discovered Wicked Good on this blog and e-mailed me to say she was reading it. I asked her if she wanted me to e-mail the entire manuscript to her. This was her response:

            "I would love to have the entire manuscript but I must say though, I was so intrigued after reading the first chapter that I started clicking away and found your blog archives and spent a good part of my day today reading the first 39 chapters! Just could not stop myself and am thinking of going home tonight and reading some more! I see a lot of myself in Archer."

                                    Sahily, February 16, 2011 at 12:28 a.m.

           Then, I received an e-mail from Sahily later that day at 5:12 p.m.

           "I actually couldn't stop reading last night and finished the rest of it on your blog site! Major kudos to you and your sister, amazing job. I am very much looking forward to the continuing adventures of Archer and Rory!"

          Thanks, Sahily! Jo
     

No comments:

Post a Comment