Visitors

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Wicked Good - shout out


This is a link to an article on traditional v. non-traditional publishing with a shout out to me and Amy and our novel, Wicked Good. Follow link below then scroll down to Traditional, What is Traditional Anymore? Thanks, Jo

Great Guest Post from Giovanni Gelati, host extraordinaire of New Jersey's "The G-Zone" Blog Talk Radio Program which I will be appearing on this Thursday, April 7, 12PM EST

vincentzandri.blogspot.com
I have to say I was taken aback by Vincent Zandri when he said to me, “Yo G, How about you guest post on The Vox?” I mean let’s face facts, I am not in the man’s stratus when it comes to the written word and I don’t really mean to bring down everyone to my reading and writing ability, but here goes:

No comments:

Post a Comment