Visitors

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wicked Good - we made our first top 20 list.


The Gelati’s Scoop/The G-ZONE Top 20 novels of the 1st quarter of this year 2011 

Hi, everybody! I have put together my top 20 picks of novels for so far this year.

1. Harlan Coben-Live Wire
2. John Locke- Everything the guy has done: Donovan Creed to Follow the Stone. This is must read stuff!
3. Layton Green- The Summoners- $.99 of kick#$%
4.Lee Goldberg-Mr. Monk on the Road- This is probably the man’s best work with this character!
5. Amy Faircloth/Joanne Lewis- Wicked Good- An amazingly intense read, captivating, it will make you cry, laugh, smile and inspire you. Do not pass this up!
6. James Patterson- Tick.Tock- I am a sucker for the main character.
7. Blake Crouch –Run-This is one of the reasons I am enjoying Horror more, great author, excellent writing.
8. Robert Crais- The Sentry- Joe Pike,need I say more?
9 .B.R. Stateham- Death of a Young Lieutenant- so well written that the WWI theme will not be a factor, but a bonus. This guy can write period. If you looking to discover a versatile author look no further!
10. Jason McIntyre- Thalo Blue- I believe I wrote something like this story into my brain pan and wouldn’t leave it. Freak show of fun, download this novel.
11.Suzanne Woods Fisher- The Search –An Amish novel ,you bet, it rocks, but Plain Folk style. Nice lady also, she was an awesome guest in The G-ZONE.
12. Preston/Child- Gideon’s Sword- I just fell in love with the character, good stuff, nice read.
13.Irene Hannon- Fatal Judgment- New series for her, same awesome quality in a novel.
14. Laurie Bowler- The Depths of Darkness- are you a vampire freak, this one is for you.Plenty of blood and romance for all.
15.Alex Berenson- The Secret Soldier- One of my favorite characters by an awesome author.
16. Brad Meltzer- The Inner Circle- what a conspiracy in the Nation’s Capital, do tell? Well he did and it was fun,if you haven’t tried it don’t hesitate.
17.Beth Groundwater- Deadly Currents- what you ask ,a tall Italian guy in raging white water? Why not, it sounds fun.
18.Siabello Giorello- The Mountains Bow Down- I thought I would give them a chance before I kicked them down like other tall buidings I have. Good novel.
19. J.E. Seymour- Lead Poisoning-  This has nothing to do with a number 2 pencil, just thought I would clue you in.
20. Joanne Thompson- Stars Collide- you know anytime that your daughter takes a book from you and doen’t give it back it is a keeper.

What are you reading today? Have you checked out our new blogtalk radio show The G-ZONE? Check us out and become our friend on Shelfari, The Novel Spot &Twitter. Go to Goodreads and become our friend there and suggest books for us to read and post on. Did you know you can shop directly on Amazon by clicking the Amazon Banner on our blog?  Thanks for stopping by today; We will see you tomorrow. Have a great day.   http://www.gelatisscoop.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment