Visitors

Friday, April 8, 2011

Wicked Good - Update


Hi Everyone. Just wanted to give you a few updates on Wicked Good.

The big news is that we learned from our publisher, Trestle Press, that Wicked Good will be released as a hardcover in June.  Amy and I are busy calling photographers to find out about getting a professional photo done for the back cover. We have to step things up if we’re going to compete with the big authors. We’ve already decided not to use the photographer who said she can’t remove blemishes.

We have launched our website at www.amyandjoanne.com. I designed it so please feel free to offer any comments on how the website can be improved.

Wicked Good is selling very well on Amazon for the Kindle, Kindle for Iphone, Ipad, Mac, Blackberry and Android. We are still waiting for Wicked Good to be available on other e-readers such as the SONY e-reader and the Barnes and Noble NOOK. I have been keeping a list of all the SONY and NOOK users so I’ll let you all know when Wicked Good is ready for downloading on your e-readers.

Amy and I have been asked to do guest posts on the Gelati Scoop blog. Giovanni Gelati has a very popular blog and internet radio show. When I tried to friend him on Facebook I was denied since he already has 5000 friends. And was that really Catherine Zeta Jones I saw as one of his friends? We'll let you know when our guest posts are posted.

On April 22nd, Amy and I are going to be guests on Gelati's internet radio show. We'll keep you updated on that.

We’ve ordered bookmarks. If you want some and need me to mail them to you, let me know. This is what they look like:



We have our first book group request. It’s for a book group in Florida in June so only I will be able to go. Amy and I hope to get Wicked Good out to many different book groups all over the world. We will also be setting up book signings in Florida, Maine and hopefully other locations too.

Finally, we are about a quarter of the way through the first draft of Wicked Wise, the second book in the Wicked Series. Wicked Wise takes Archer and Rory to Boston which is great for me. Road trip!! The third book may have to be called Wicked Waikiki.

Please continue to recommend Wicked Good to your friends and family. And if you haven’t done so yet, please write a 5 star review for Wicked Good on Amazon. Go to www.amazon.com and search Wicked Good Lewis or Wicked Good Faircloth, click on the reviews and then write your own review. Don't forget to give us 5 stars. 

That’s it for now, my friends. Thanks as always for your support of Wicked Good.

Jo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy & Jo, and congratulations on the release of WICKED GOOD. I am fascinated by your journey to this point, the decision to start e, then go hard cover, why blemishes can't be removed in the age of photoshop ;) SO much of your story. And of course, the book itself (a collaboration?), which I'll wait to order in paper. If you plan on doing any blog hopping, I would love to feature you in the Made It Moments forum on my blog--please check out some of the posts and get in touch if you'd like to contribute http://www.jennymilchman.com/blog/?p=1399 And I wish you much, much success!!

    ReplyDelete